Hello all! I've been meaning to do another hairstyling pictorial and I finally got around to it! I decided to do a loose, romantic, bohemian style updo. I hope these steps are easy to follow. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Stay beautiful! xoxox
Here's the step by step for this bohemian updo!
1) section the hair from behind ears, and push forward until later. Tease the hair in the crown area for some volume, gather, and pin
2) section the hair in the back in to two sections and braid each section. Pull apart the braids slightly to make them appear fuller
3) gather the braids in to a bun and pin
4) curl the hair in the front sections in order to create texture ...
5) start bringing sections back towards the bun and pin in place
6) after everything is pinned back, take the "tails" of these sections, twist, and pin in to place
7) pin any flyaway pieces and spray with hair spray